With tax-deductible donations of $40 or more, you will receive a gift of 12 monthly issues of the San Quentin News.
- $40: funds 220 papers for inmates
- $50: funds 290 papers for inmates
- $70: funds 430 papers for inmates
- $100: funds 640 papers for inmates!
For your convenience, you can donate by check or electronically. For electronic donation, we recommend using FlipCause, which gives you the option to cover the banking transaction fees (e.g., for credit card processing) as part of your payment:
Use FlipCause (Recomended)Make a Donation
To Donate by Mail:
- Donations by check should be made payable to our 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor*: Social Good Fund
- Please note “Friends of San Quentin News” in the check memo section. We’d also appreciate it if you’d include an email address where we can contact you (we never share email addresses with anyone else).
- Finally, please make sure to include the address where you’d like the subscription sent, and then mail to: